Monday, December 9, 2013

hold on to your belief

Another new song. I'll try to get the music up here sometime soon.

I am a fighter
A warrior of peace
Everything in me is expecting some release

I am an artist
I am a beauty queen
I am everything I need to be

I am wanted
I am loved
I am guided and directed from above

You are much higher
But you are my friend
You do not desire for this world and ugly end

Don’t worry, child
Don’t give in to apathy
A time to be still, a time to get up and fight till we’re all free

We are equals
We are on the same team
The enemy among us is not always as it seems

Pass through the fire
Pass through the storm
Dive in and dig through all the shit until you are reborn

Learn from the Father
Learn from the Earth
Learn from all who’ve gone before and those who gave you birth

Give thanks for the struggles
Give thanks for the relief
Give thanks to God in this moment and hold on to your belief

No comments:

Post a Comment